Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CNET / IPhone 5 and how Technology is affecting our Spiritual Growth

With the newest addition of the IPhone and it's predecessors, technology like us changes at such a fast pace, some of us feel like we just can't keep up, both financially and  or technically. It is very reflective in our daily lives. The questions of our relationship to change, our relationship to money and our willingness to grow and learn get challenged on a global scale with the simple release of a phone. Not to mention the next better thing that comes along, which is very reflective in our need for commitment in relationships and our need to to have the latest "thing".. Self Image.




When  a new product gets released I get very busy.. So when I read on CNET that with IPhone has been released I filled my schedule with things I needed to give time to. Just an FYI I received 4 phone calls for appointments in November. People start to experience of all the above on a totally subconscious level.

And the debate starts. well should I wait for my contract to run out?.. Can I afford it? (Very affordable BTW) And do I really want to learn a new phone right now? OMG.. Dunkin' Donuts was buzzing..

I think we should all take this opportunity to grow with technology on a greater level.  Take the opportunity to change you. Tech equipment is there but its like getting a new pair of pants and not being able to fit in it. Get acquainted with what changes you need to make first. What information you will need to have in order to fit this new product into your life most comfortably. Some people have the time to just stare at their phones and play.. while others are changing the world. Now your life is more complicated than most IPhones. Let's be honest. Make everything be a reflection of who you are.... your own brand. Who are you? Why you do what you do? and Why is it different than the next person? Then buy an IPhone 5 and TELL THE WORLD!!

Funny what a simple phone can do to a planet.  I love technology. I hope it continues to challenge us in ways we have never expected.

Love & Light

Vincent

Available for Life Coaching and Medium Sessions ...booked through September.  Taking October /November appts.

No comments:

Post a Comment