Monday, September 26, 2011

YOU DON'T STAND A GHOST OF A CHANCE....



If ever seeking out a psychic or a medium here are just a few things you should look for.....

A $5.00 sign out the window/Flashing neon.... pass it..
  1. If they tell you that you have a curse and it needs to be removed.. BOOK!
  2. If payment is taken prior to reading. Refuse, unless it's an online payment for a psychic/ medium you are familiar with or been referred to.
  3. If they ask questions instead of make statements.  You should be asking the majority of the questions if not all.
  4. If the reader pulls out more than one tool of divination.. meaning, Tarot cards, Crystal ball  or feathers.. whatever.. (I personally have a plain crystal on the table to clarify energy for me.. and it's really there all the time.) ITS JUST YOU, ME and SPIRIT. 
  5. If they try to take your money when you are not satisfied or if they are having difficulty reading you. (There are some people who just are not ready.)

When and if you ever go to see a spiritualist on any level. Psychic, medium, trance channeler... healer, please go on your own volition. What happens when you are forced, coerced, made to feel guilty into having a session, is your auric field upon entry is like a Zip Lock bag. Meaning whoever is there to help you has to work much harder.

And we can always tell the tester-- skeptic. They are so uptight they can hold a dime between their butt cheeks!!  Advice is STAY HOME!! DON'T GO!! And if you come, I have a bush that burns with a switch.. so I will be prepared.. :-) And I will tell you to leave and keep your money.

You are better to make the choice on your own. As you may not be ready to know what has to be communicated to you. Everything for a reason. Financial Advisors, Bankers, Doctors, Lawyers, Ballerinas, Actors, Make-up Artists, Stylists and husbands and wives, I have had sessions with them all. And the most successful are the clients who have  prepared what they want answered ahead of time ( ON PAPER) and have come to me knowing that no matter what, they would walk away a lot more fulfilled than when they first arrived. IT'S AMAZING TO WATCH THE FACES LIGHTEN UP DURING A SESSION!!


Angels and Spirit Guides


ASK for protection from your Angels and Guides! That is what they are there for. Each of us is "assigned" certain angels and guides before we are born. Their "job" is to protect us, comfort and guide us, and to work with us in living our most productive life possible here on earth. But remember that they cannot interfere with our free will. We must invite their help if we want it.
You can ask for their protection on a daily basis for general purposes, or you can ask when you have an immediate need for protection. But keep in mind that although they are "assigned" to us, they are not our slaves. They help us because they want to. Respect and gratitude should always be the context in which you request (not demand) their assistance. No one likes to be bossed around. Be thankful for their presence in your life, and know that you are never alone.



My Angels, My guys  as I call them always let me know what is needed in each individual case.
They are gentle in the words they choose yet very direct, as I am direct also. They Protect, Advise and heal me daily.
Didn't want to distract you from the get go!
-----------------> and no they don't look like this!
They are the most trustworthy in my life. Every ounce of information I have gotten from them have been DEAD ON.. no pun intended. It is so comforting on so many levels to know I am never alone.

My Faith has strengthened through the work I do and I only wish to transfer that through behavior.. EVEN I GET TESTED OFTEN!!! AND PEOPLE STILL PRESS MY BUTTONS!! It's an ongoing process.  Just keep lighting and no reacting.. it's becoming a mantra. As I stay focused and meditated..

I hope you all can join me one day to experience a session. They are quite interesting to say the least.



IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH VINCENT THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER YOU WILL GET $25.00  OFF YOUR FIRST SESSION!

JOIN THIS BLOG AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE PSYCHIC / MEDIUM SESSION WITH VINCENT (VALUE $150.00). THREE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN PICKED FROM 1-100. IF YOU MATCH THE NUMBER YOU WIN!!!







www.urbansageny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment