Monday, September 26, 2011

A LITTLE TASTE OF BROADWAY!!!



Well I have been working part time at Disney's the Lion King for some time now. It serves as a great part time gig, while concentrating on my other 3 occupations.. now all I have to do is generate money from all of them and I will set. In this economy... RENAISSANCE MAN becomes an understatement!!

What makes it easy at The Lion King,  are  alot of the cast are just hands down amazing.  Tsidi Manye (RAFIKI) will steal your heart.. she is a joy to watch every night and she is one of the most consistent actresses and singers I have ever come to know. And on a personal note.. her spirit in life is just as joyful as it is on stage.. WE LOVE HER!!!



I always loved musical theatre as a kid and a teenager.. I got snobby and only wanted to act after the NEIGHBORHOOD PLAYHOUSE SCHOOL OF THE THEATRE and SANFORD MEISNER. I was spoiled. Out of School I was a member of the ACTOR'S GROUP of NEW YORK, artistically run by Joannne Woodward. She and Paul Newman ended up a part of my life for what was four of the best years in my young adulthood.  I was blessed.

Well I guess being around the Lion King.. gave me the bug for musicals. again.. so now I have come on to assist a producer with  A CHRISTMAS STORY THE MUSICAL playing in Hershey PA. Detroit, Raleigh, Tampa and the last three weeks in Chicago at the Chicago Theatre.. that's right FRA GEEL AYE.. must be italian.... ACS will be opening in NYC on BROADWAY next season......that 's the plan.  

The wonderful part about working for a producer  is you only have to raise ridiculous amounts of money usually in a short period of time.. gotta love my life. So I can basically fund raise for free..  I put together 3 audition classes to compensate..  This is always a good thing . After 30 years in this business, something has to pay off.

A word to the wise. I have listed the original website by the pics.. Lion King and A CHRISTMAS STORY THE MUSICAL. Please if you or a friend buy tickets for any show, go to the official website. Or you may run into trouble with location of tickets and pricing!!
    




Where to buy your Broadway Tickets:


A Christmas Story the Musical Official Site
Wicked Official Site
Jersey Boy Official Site
Pricilla Queen of the Desert / Official Site
The Addams Family Musical Official Site
Memphis Offical Site
Phantom of the Opera Official Site
Mamma Mia Official Site





<------THIS IS NOT VINCENT!!!


IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH VINCENT THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER YOU WILL GET $25.00  OFF YOUR FIRST SESSION!

JOIN THIS BLOG AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE PSYCHIC / MEDIUM SESSION WITH VINCENT (VALUE $150.00). THREE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN PICKED FROM 1-100. IF YOU MATCH THE NUMBER YOU WIN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment