Friday, September 23, 2011

DEXTER: THE REAL GHOST WHISPERER!!!

Yes don't let the face fool you. He has sat at attention every time a spirit of a relative or loved one has entered the room to greet me and a client. Dexter sometimes finds it comforting to sit next to the spirits' feet. He will literally go across to where the client is and sit 5 feet away facing me..

It's so comforting to have my gauge around. This here is the best thing I have ever done for myself. There have been times we have come in from a walk and the minute we walk into the living room he tears for the door as if chasing someone out.. and just growls.. he doesn't bark.. THANK GOD!!


And when that energy leaves which can be a couple of minutes. He looks at me as if to say, "Where's my treat.. I don't do this for free."

Yes folks there is energy that can follow you home and keep you tossing all night.. Simple things to do. .pray for a peaceful sleep. Meditate and protect yourself in your sleep, and or hit the house with some sage when you are home for the evening.. it forces them or it out of the home.

I had an unusual experience as I have many... One night I am in the kitchen with my dog Dex and I am cutting vegetables. Out of my peripheral vision I sense an old lady walk right past me. DEXTER IS AT ATTENTION....So out loud I ask who is this.. and in my own voice in my mind as if it is being placed there. I hear My name is Sophia I am here to visit with one of your clients. NOW.. it's a MONDAY I don't have clients until the weekend. I say out loud "Okay look. I have clients on the weekend and if you don't make yourself scarce I am going to have to force you out and you won't be able to return".. She says in my mind in my own voice.. Okay I will leave you alone until she... (SHE) arrives. Now my weekend clients this particular weekend were all MEN!!

Okay so Sophia left me and the dog alone for the time she was here. I should have charged her rent. Two days later a steady client of mine calls and says, "Can you see my friend so and so she really needs some guidance." So I told her to come on Friday. Now I know this is the ONE!

Friday arrives and as she knocks on the door. I instinctively throw a box of kleenex on the sofa. She arrives in her seat and as she sits, in my minds eye and energetically, I feel her grandmother Sophia standing next to her with her arms folded.. NOT HAPPY!!!

I say, "Is your grandmother's name Sophia?"..... she dives for the Kleenex. "WHAT made you ask me that?", she says...

Well, She's been here since Monday!! Well this is going to take a little proving.. Sophia? .. oh okay... Did you recently put up wallpaper with tiny pink roses on your bedroom wall.. well she went white and wailed. ON MONDAY!!!

Needless to say this girl was in great danger in her relationship and needed to strengthen her body and soul.. lot of work and changes.. the session as they usually do sometimes went overtime.. From what I understand the girl has completely turned her life around.

(THE SPIRITUAL LESSON)
Everything is pre destined.. Sophia somehow, someway knew her granddaughter would be here days in advance.. so somehow, somewhere is was written or spiritually manipulated. Which I don't believe in the later due to my knowledge that spirit cannot interfere unless they are literally asked by the person out loud. But it was meant to be. I really don't question a lot in this work as GOD does work in mysterious ways.

I accept the blessings and the lessons I am given everyday! As they have been predestined and I do my best to choose the highest choice for me!!

Love and Light
Vincent

<---------THIS IS NOT VINCENT


IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH VINCENT THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER YOU WILL GET $25.00  OFF YOUR FIRST SESSION!


JOIN THIS BLOG AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE SESSION WITH VINCENT (VALUE $150.00). THREE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN PICKED FROM 1-100. IF YOU MATCH THE NUMBER YOU WIN!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,

    I have had many nights of sleeplessness. I will be falling asleep and I wake like something is coming at me and my heart is racing. Something that is trying to frighten me. I also, use to scream in the middle of the night. Use to freak my husband out. The screaming has stopped, but I still wake to someone or something coming at me. Really weird. what do you think? Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa email me at urbansageny@gmail.com I don't want to get too personal on here. I would be more than happy to guide you a bit. Peace

    ReplyDelete