Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE DAY I LOST MY VIRGINITY...DIRTY BLONDE,,,

It was March 2006, I was home in meditation, conferring with my angels.. Jonah and Mark.. I was told that I had to be brought to the next level of my spiritual work. My instructions were to go away on a trip.. out of New York. Which meant to me my mom's Jersey Shore house. They insisted , "IF your family will create a peaceful place for you to advance good if not, ....that's why you have to leave NY" Well- peaceful, quiet, and my family do not go together.

I was at a loss. SO I did the only thing I knew was affordable.. try and get an acting gig out of the city...

I will state this first: AEA Principal Auditions are auditions that are mandatory from any union house, casting director..so on and so forth. It is rare that people book something right away at these calls.. Me... I had never been to one.

So I opened the Backstage and found DIRTY BLONDE...I am right for that show and it was being produced at a the Barnstormers Theatre (See Below) in this town in New Hampshire called Tamworth. I had gone in and three days later I got the job. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!! NOW I KNEW MY GUYS WERE AT WORK.. because I was willing to go!!

TAMWORTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE

So I spent the first week rehearsing and memorizing lines. It was quite challenging and I had a ball, My co star DOUG.. was and is an amazing talent, who has remained a good friend.

Through the course of rehearsals I was asked by Doug who became aware of my psychic abilities if I would read him. .I thought this is it.. well I read Doug but nothing earth shattering happened,  I read his partner and the stars of the next show that were playing there as we were performing they were rehearsing.

I was at a loss why was I asked to go there?.. I get a call from someone in stage management we will call her JANE... found out about my hidden talents and asked if I would read her.  OF course I would...we scheduled that Thursday.. I am praying this is it. She calls me on Thursday morning and asks if we can switch to Friday.. Like I had a million things to do.. 150 people in the town, 2 stores The GENERAL STORE....and "THE OTHER STORE" Get the picture and they were next door to each other.

JANE pulls up and comes into the kitchen. I greet and tell her I am going to ask you to stand up.. So I can see your aura and let you know what's going on there. ..As Jane stands up I feel a person walk right through me.. (and I have a witness) it cut me like ice.. my teeth were chattering and I was shaking.. I hear very loudly in my own voice in my head.. I am so and so her Brother.. so as she is staring at me asking me she needs to get help due to my shivering.. I said no.. its your brother..so and so  is he on the other side.. well she hit the ground knees first.. yes..

V..HE's here and he is showing me how he died..
(I was in water up to my nostrils as I watched a boat rock back and forth in secs I was thrown back into the water.. As this happened I was above the water looking at the scene in front of me.. A man with a pipe or blunt instrument ready to come down and the brothers look of recognition prior to his being killed)
V. Your brother was murdered in water and he knew his killer..
J. on the ground.. yes yes.. oh my God....
V. Has justice been served is this man in jail?
J Yes.
V Your brother says if you don't get passed the way he died. .you will make yourself sick.

The session went on for some time. The last thing her brother said was He was worried about her mother's gastritis. She had just had an attack that morning.. We closed up the session and before her brother left.. I was given a true gift.. I felt what he felt where he was and it was the most unbelievable feeling in the world..

We had gone out to lunch after and in the middle of a bite.. Jane started to cry I asked if she was okay and she said yes. I know why the session was changed to today. .. it's the anniversary of his death..AND SO IT BEGAN...

Well I thought I would be wiped after this experience. It completely energized me.

Talk about let's go have a drink and chat after the show..

Months later I had gone to find out. that THE NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE THEATRE AWARDS nominated me for BEST ACTOR IN DIRTY BLONDE (2006).

BARNSTORMERS THEATRE AWARD...

I was rewarded twice and so grateful to this day. Thanks for the blessings!!


Love and Light
Vincent



<------THIS IS NOT VINCENT!!!


IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH VINCENT THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER YOU WILL GET $25.00  OFF YOUR FIRST SESSION!



JOIN THIS BLOG AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE PSYCHIC / MEDIUM SESSION WITH VINCENT (VALUE $150.00). THREE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN PICKED FROM 1-100. IF YOU MATCH THE NUMBER YOU WIN!!!


2 comments:

  1. You need to go back to Barnstormers! You had fun that year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think I had more fun being introduced to Spirt there.. It was life altering.. and yes I had a great time with the show. New Artistic team I hear.. and I need to eat. .so I will stick with home and work..

    ReplyDelete