Friday, September 23, 2011

COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET .....AGAIN!

I have been in the closet.. okay a lot of you are like what are you kidding? But I have.. this is where my dearest friends who think they know me.. well get a little shocker.. or say "OFF HIS ROCKER. "

I have been a psychic since my teenage years and a practicing psychic since 1991. I crossed over into mediumship...yes, started to see dead people in 2007. I have clients internationally, and have been blessed and have had the incredible gift of communicating with people's loved ones, who are deceased for the last 4 years. My clients range from young adults.. on a career path to, professional men and women in finance, hedge funds, entertainment, marketing, law and a number of other professions.

I was introduced to my "guides" who happen to be the most amazing men I will ever have in my life.. MARK to my left  and JONAH to my right.. in a guided meditation by my instructor at the time Dr. Ginger Grancagnolo.  Mark is male angel, who looks like a regular guy with and incredible set of wings... And Jonah .. well here goes a 25 foot angel with hands the size of a pick up truck..

As the instructor said take what you get... well after 20 years I finally got proof that i wasn't insane all these years... haha.

I have a friend who meets me to walk my dog on occasion. He knew what I did as a hobby meaning my psychic/ medium work.. and shared with me that his wife is an accomplished medium as well and now therapist.. Flash forward the following week. I meet his wife walking the dog as I engage her with my hey I'm a medium . .I hear you do the same work.. She looks to my RIGHT and looks up to the sky and says.. who is this HUGE GUY standing next to you.. well.. even I nearly shit my pants!! NO ONE ON THE EARTH KNEW ABOUT JONAH UNTIL  THAT VERY MOMENT!!  And in an instant she legitimized herself and me..

She has sent me many clients as she knows I will in the years to come be doing only this work. I still sometimes avoid the work as I fill my days with so many activities such as producing Broadway shows and launching a pet product website in weeks to come. (All purchases from that site will benefit the HUMANE SOCIETY.. will keep you posted.)

I have been informed by my guides that now is a better time than any to come out and start doing the work as often as I could. The world is in such turmoil that people will have a need for direction and acceptance of themselves in the months to come. And I will serve as a catalyst to many.. so.. if in need make an appointment.

www.urbansageny.com

Love and Light
Vincent



<------THIS IS NOT VINCENT!!!


IF YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH VINCENT THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER YOU WILL GET $25.00  OFF YOUR FIRST SESSION!



JOIN THIS BLOG AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE PSYCHIC / MEDIUM SESSION WITH VINCENT (VALUE $150.00). THREE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN PICKED FROM 1-100. IF YOU MATCH THE NUMBER YOU WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment